Canada Express Entry immigration system is one of the fastest process to immigrate in Canada.This information has been prepared to help Express Entry aspirants understand step by step process involved in a entire Express Entry immigration system.
Our aim is to make entire process easy to understand and you can do it yourself through our step by step guide.
If you have at least one year of work experience and if you want to know how can you apply for Canada express entry immigration, it is a helpful guide for you.
Many of you think that express entry is an immigration system, but actually it is not. It is a system used by the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to manage applications for permanent residence under these federal economic immigration programs.
- Federal Skilled Worker Class (formerly the Federal Skilled Worker Program)
- Federal Skilled Trades Class (formerly the Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- Canadian Experience Class
- Some portion of the Provincial Nominee Programs
Canada Express Entry Immigration – Step by Step Guide
Step 1: Check Your Eligibility
The very first steps for the Canada express entry immigration is to determine your eligibility for apply. For every immigration program, criteria to apply are different.
Step 2: Language Test
The minimum grade of CLB is 7 to apply for the Canada express entry immigration. CLB 7 means it applies for all four section of language test. If you want to find the equivalent score of IELTS with CLB score find it below.
Check Your Language Test Score
Step 3: Education Credential Assessment (ECA)
Educational credential assessment is nothing but only to make the foreign educational degree equivalent to Canadian degree.
Check Where Can You Do Education Credential Assessment
For the educational credential assessment, it must be done only from the designated organization. Find the list of designated organizations for ECA:
- Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
- World Education Services
- International Qualifications Assessment Service
- International Credential Evaluation Service
- Medical Council of Canada
- Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists)
National occupation classification is the system used by Canadian government to categorize the job. NOC is the 4 digit number assigned to your job category.
The job information is broken down into a number of groups. For immigration purposes, the main groups are:
- Skill Type 0 (zero) – management jobs.
examples: restaurant managers, mine managers, shore captains (fishing)
- Skill Level A — professional jobs. People usually need a degree from a university for these jobs.
examples: doctors, dentists, architects
- Skill Level B — technical jobs and skilled trades. People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs.
examples: chefs, electricians, plumbers
- Skill Level C — intermediate jobs. These jobs usually need high school and/or job-specific training.
examples: long-haul truck drivers, butchers, food and beverage servers
- Skill Level D — labour jobs. On-the-job training is usually given.
examples: cleaning staff, oil field workers, fruit pickers
The occupation must be NOC 0, A, or B for FSW or CEC.
Step 5: Create Express Entry profile
After you find your NOC and educational credential assessment had done, your next step is to create your express entry profile. Whenever you fill your express entry profile you have to submit your
- First and last Name
- Contact Information
- Education in detail
- Work experience in detail
- Language test result
- Your dependants information
Note: If you do not have any job offer, you have to register for the job bank too.
Step 6: Register for the Job Bank
After submission of information through your express entry profile, you will be given points based on your age, education, and work experience and language test. To find the more information about point system of Canada express entry immigration goes through the link below.
Now you will be in pool with other thousands of Candidates. The more point you get, the more is the chances. The total possible point is 1200 out of 1200, 600 point will be added to your profile through the job offer. Thus job offer is the very important aspect of Canada express entry immigration system.
Step 7: Invitation to Apply (ITA)
The highest-ranked candidates and those with valid job offers or provincial nominations are then invited to apply for Canadian permanent residence. From this point, candidates have 90 days to submit an electronic application for permanent residence.
Note: As of November 19, 2016, candidates will have up to 90 days to submit a complete application. Previously the limit was 60 days.
At a same time you have to do following tasks: After all, you are good to move in Canada. If you find this helpful, don’t forget to share to your friends and family members.
After all, you are good to move in Canada.
If you find this helpful, don’t forget to share to your friends and family members.