Are you currently involved in any teaching job, or are you looking for a teaching job? If so, we have excellent news here; you can have the teaching job opportunity in the Maldives, which is the alternate job in the USA.
Many students are always searching for opportunities to go to Europe and the USA. These are not easy destinations. You have to complete several steps to apply to these countries, and the application process is also lengthy and costly.
At the same time probability of getting a visa is also slim. Several people around us were rejected for the Visa.
If you get a visa to go to these countries also the life is not so easy there. There are many obstacles you have to face in these countries.
On top of this, why the craze of the USA and Europe is increasing? It is a matter of research. Probably the political and economic situation of Nepal is responsible for it.
The brain drain is rapid in Nepal. The educated workforce is disappearing from the country. It is not wrong to go abroad, but disappearing is not good. It is not healthy for the nation.
We can go abroad for a specific period. We can learn many skills and techniques there. So you should import knowledge in our country.
Are you rejected for a US visa several times? Do you want to earn similar to the USA at low investment?
Then it can be the right choice for you. If you have completed your bachelor’s study, you can apply for this. The following teaching opportunity can be the best alternative for you.
Teaching Job in the Maldives
Ministry of Education
8th Floor, Velaanaa Building
Republic of Maldives
No: (IUL) 22-D/1/2016/126
Vacancy for Secondary Teachers for Teaching Jobs
The Ministry of Education urgently seeks qualified and experienced expatriate teachers for secondary schools in the islands. Expatriates who are currently in the Maldives only can apply for the post.
- Attend the classes according to the timetable
- Attend the coordination meetings, staff meetings, co-curricular activities, professional development programs, school functions, and parent-teacher conferences, whether during or after school hours.
- Prepare the scheme of work and lesson plan in advance
- Prepare necessary learning materials to make the lessons more effective and meaningful
- Cater for individual learning differences
- Cater for the special education needed students
- Prepare and conduct exams
- Analyze and prepare an assessment report and share with the stakeholders and take remedial actions
- Conduct remedial classes for the needed students
- Be responsible, accountable, and answerable for the performance of the students regarding the respective subject.
- Give special attention to the behavior of the students
- Complete any assigned task related to curricular and co-curricular activities of the school
- Fluency in the English Language, both oral and written, will be taken into consideration.
- Content knowledge of the respective subject will be considered.
- No fees or commissions are required to pay by candidates.
- Interested candidates can forward CV to email@example.com
The following Terms & Conditions shall be included in the contract
Period of Employment – One Year (can be extended based on the performance)
|1.||Place of Employment||Republic of Maldives|
|3.||Probationary period||3 Months|
|4.||Working Hours||As per Civil Service Rules|
|5.||Accommodation||See the table below|
|6.||Food||See the table below|
|8.||Leave Benefits||As per Maldives Labour Law|
|9.||Medical Insurance||As per Maldives Labour Law|
|10.||Return Air Ticket||Provided on Completion of Contract|
All other terms & conditions shall be per the labor law of Maldives.
Salary and Allowances
|d.||Out Station Allowance(accommodation allowance)||1500.00|
|e||Education Qualification (EQ) Allowance||20% – 30% of Basic Salary*|
* EQ allowance is eligible only for the highest teaching qualification approved by Maldives Qualification Authority (MQA).
The salary is as follows.
|CS13-2||A Bachelor’s degree in Teaching
Bachelor of Arts in a specialized subject or higher qualifications
Exchange Rate: 1 USD = 15.42 MRF
Alternative to USA Job
Short-listed candidates will be invited for a walk-in-interview which would be held in Male’. Interview results will be informed on the following day of the interview through email.
Carry your original document in an interview.
- Originals of the Educational Qualifications Certificates (BA, BSC, MA, MSC, M PHIL, Ph.D.) and the marks sheets. (Please bring two photocopies of the same)
- Original Passport
- 4 passport-size photographs.
The applicant will bear all expenses related to attending an interview. The applicant will have to stay In Male’ for approximately three days
Please contact +960 3341453, +960 3341439 during local office hours (0800 – 1400 hrs).
So this type of employment can be the best alternate of USA.