Are you currently involved in any teaching job or are you looking for the teaching job? If so, we have a very good news here; you can have the teaching job opportunity in Maldives which is the alternate job in USA.
Many students are always searching opportunities to go Europe and USA. These are not easy destinations. There are several steps you have to complete to apply for these countries. While the application process is lengthy and costly.
At the same time probability of getting visa is also slim. There are several people around us who were rejected for the Visa.
If you get visa to go these countries also the life is not so easy there. There are many obstacles you have to face in these countries.
On the top of this why the craze of USA and Europe is increasing? It is the matter of research. Probably the political and economic situation of Nepal is responsible for it.
The brain drain is rapid in Nepal. Educated manpower is disappearing from the country. It is not bad to go abroad but disappearing there is not good. It is not healthy for the nation.
We can go abroad for certain time period. We can learn many skills and techniques there. So you should import knowledge in our country.
Are you rejected for US visa several times? Do you want to earn similar to USA at low investment?
Then it can be the right choice for you. If you have completed your bachelor study you can apply for this. The following teaching opportunity can be the best alternative for you.
Teaching Job in Maldives
Ministry of Education
8th Floor, Velaanaa Building
Republic of Maldives
No: (IUL) 22-D/1/2016/126
Vacancy for Secondary Teachers for Teaching Jobs
The Ministry of Education is urgently seeking for qualified and experienced expatriate teachers for secondary schools in the islands. Expatriates who are currently in Maldives only can apply for the post.
- Attend the classes according to the time table
- Attend the co-ordination meetings, staff meetings, co-curricular activities, professional development programs, school functions and parent teacher meetings whether held during or after school hours.
- Prepare the scheme of work and lesson plan in advance
- Prepare necessary learning materials to make the lessons more effective and meaningful
- Cater for individual learning differences
- Cater for the special education needed students
- Prepare and conduct exams
- Analyze and prepare assessment report and share with the stake holders and take remedial actions
- Conduct remedial classes for the needed students
- Be responsible, accountable and answerable for the performance of the students regarding the respective subject
- Give special attention to the behavior of the students
- Complete any assigned task related to curricular and co-curricular activities of the school
- Fluency in English Language, both oral and written will be taken into consideration.
- Content knowledge of the respective subject will be considered.
- No fees or commissions are required to pay by candidates.
- Interested candidates can forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following Terms & Conditions shall be included on the contract
Period of Employment – One Year (can be extended based on the performance)
|1.||Place of Employment||Republic of Maldives|
|3.||Probationary period||3 Months|
|4.||Working Hours||As per Civil Service Rules|
|5.||Accommodation||See the table below|
|6.||Food||See the table below|
|8.||Leave Benefits||As per Maldives Labour Law|
|9.||Medical Insurance||As per Maldives Labour Law|
|10.||Return Air Ticket||Provided on Completion of Contract|
All other terms & conditions shall be in accordance the labour law of Maldives.
Salary and Allowances
|d.||Out Station Allowance(accommodation allowance)||1500.00|
|e||Education Qualification (EQ) Allowance||20% – 30% of basic Salary*|
* EQ allowance is eligible only for highest teaching qualification approved by Maldives Qualification Authority (MQA).
The salary is as follow.
|CS13-2||A Bachelor’s degree in Teaching
Bachelor of Arts in a specialized subject or higher qualifications
Exchange Rate: 1 USD = 15.42 MRF
Alternative to USA Job
Short listed candidates will be invited for a walk in interview which would be held in Male’. Interview results will be informed on the following day of the interview through email.
Carry your original document in an interview.
- Originals of the Educational Qualifications Certificates (BA, BSC, MA, MSC, M PHIL, PHD) along with the marks sheets. (Please bring 2 photocopies of the same)
- Original Passport
- 4 passport size photographs.
All expenses related to attending for an interview will be borne by the applicant. The applicant will have to stay In Male’ for approximately 3 days
For more information please contact +960 3341453, +960 3341439 during local office hours (0800 – 1400 hrs).
So this type of employment can be the best alternate of USA.