If you are looking for a driving license form online registration process in Nepal, you are in right place. Here we will show you how to submit an application form for your driving license in Nepal.
Our days to wait for the submission of the form for the driving license are over now. You can fill up the form for a driving license online and submit it there on the official site of the Department of Transport Management, Nepal.
Department of Transport Management (DOTM) has launched the Driving license application form on December 25, 2016.
By launching this online application form for driving licenses government of Nepal has stepped forward for use of technology in government sectors. Even there is an online facility for checking vehicle tax and online vehicle registration and transfer.
This online facility for form submission helps to give easy and reliable service to the citizens of Nepal. It will also help to make the government’s work more accessible and error-free. People also get relief from going to the offices for small works.
Driving License Form Online Registration Process
- Visit the official website of the Department of Transport Management (dotm.gov.np)
- You can go to the form section of the website menu bar
- Then go to Driving License
- Then go to Driving License Online Registration
- Then proceed the form
- Fill up all Necessary Information
- After filling in all information, you have to click to submit button
- A new document will appear after the submission. You have to print this paper. And it includes the information you entered.
If you need any assistance with the driving license online registration process, you can write down in the comment box given below. Our experts will be available there shortly to assist you.