You can apply for UK Temporary Work Visa or International Agreement Visa online. This Visa will allow you to travel and work in the UK for 6 to 12 months.
It does not require you to be inside the United Kingdom to get the Visa. You can be either inside or outside the United Kingdom to apply for this Visa as long as you are covered by international law or treaty.
This is the guide to walk you through the process of filling out the online application form for a UK Temporary Work Visa or an International Agreement Visa (any type, including a Seasonal Work Visa) if you want to apply from outside the UK. Therefore, without further ado, let’s get started.
Apply for International Agreement Visa or Seasonal Worker Visa from outside the UK
To apply for International Agreement Visa, you have to follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the UK government’s official website for International Agreement Visa.
2. Click the green Apply Now button.
3. Select where you are planning to live and continue.
4. Select “Yes” if you have a current EU, EAA, or Swiss passport or “No” if you don’t. And continue.
5. Select the country to provide your biometrics. Hit next.
6. Check the Available Visa application location. Hit next.
7. Click Apply Now green button at the end of the Temporary Worker or Youth Mobility Scheme visa page.
8. Register an email to create an account
9. Fill out the application with your details.
10. Submit all the documents
11. Pay the visa fee. The Visa fee is £259 per applicant.
12. Review and send the application.
If you want to change the details on your application after the declaration, you must contact UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
Can you apply for UK Temporary Work Visa from inside the UK?
Yes, you can apply for an International Agreement visa inside the UK. To apply for a Visa while in the UK, you should have your sponsorship ready which is covered by international law or treaty.
How long does it take to complete the International Agreement Visa process?
If you’re applying from outside the UK, it’ll take up to three weeks for your application to be processed. If you are already residing inside the country when submitting your application, it could take up to eight weeks before a resolution is reached.
How much does the UK Temporary Work Visa application fee cost?
The UK Temporary Visa / International Agreement Visa fee is £259 per applicant.
Applying for a UK Temporary Work Visa or International Agreement Visa online is relatively straightforward. As long as you follow the steps outlined in this guide, you should be able to complete an application without any issues.
If you want to make changes after submitting your declaration, contact with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) must be made immediately. With these tips, we hope this article helps ensure a successful visa application process.
To apply online, visit the UK government’s official website for International Agreement Visa.