If you are in UAE and willing to register DV Lottery 2020 Program, you are in right place. Find all information about DV Lottery 2020 online registration from UAE.
Regardless of the country wherever you are right now, you can submit the EDV entry online without any cost.
In this session, we gonna explain you the step by step procedure for DV Lottery 2020 online registration from UAE.
EDV Lottery 2020 Entry Period
DV Lottery program for 2020 will be opened for public at 12:00 pm (noon) Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4) on Wednesday, October 3, 2018, and ending at 12:00 pm (noon) Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5) on Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
The law allows only one entry per person during each registration period. The Department of State uses sophisticated technology to detect multiple entries. If you submit more than one entry, you will be disqualified for the program.
DV Lottery 2020 Online Registration From UAE – Step By Step Process
Remember that there is no cost to fill EDV Lottery Online form 2020. Department of State for Diversity Visa Lottery Program strongly encourage you to complete the entry form yourself, without a “visa consultant,” “visa agent,” or another facilitator who offers to help.
So, it is good to register your entry by yourself.
Here is the step by step procedure for DV Lottery 2020 online registration from UAE.
1 ) Go to the official website of the Department of State for Diversity Visa Lottery Program at dvlottery.state.gov
2) When you visit above mentions website, Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery welcome page will appear. There you can see the green button which says, “BEGIN ENTRY”; Click that button which will bring you up on the application form page.
3) In the application form page, there is various information you need to fill. Fill up the correct information about you and your family on the application form.
4) After you have filled all the information on the application page, you can see the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page. Click continue button which will bring you up in the review page. We highly encouraged you to review all entries what you fill in the application form. If you have done any mistakes you can correct that before submitting your application.
5) If you find the information in review page are correct, you can see the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page. Click continue button which will bring you up in the Submission Confirmation page where you will see a confirmation screen containing your name and a unique confirmation number.
6) Print this confirmation screen for your records.
Starting May 7, 2019, you will be able to check the status of your entry by returning to dvlottery.state.gov, clicking on Entrant Status Check, and entering your unique confirmation number and personal information.