In Natural way we will be able to get brighter teeth and brighter teeth is the key factor to get the perfect smile and a smile is the best jewelry everybody could put in their face. With the growing of age many people have problem of losing their teeth enamel. So, they want to recover their teeth by regaining their tooth enamel to get a brighter smile. There are various factors people are losing whitening element of teeth. Here we are going to list some factor so that people lose their brighter smile:
- Growing of Age
- Food and Drinks
- Chewing Tobacco and Smoking Cigarette
- Use of Medicine
- Accident or Trauma
Natural Way To Make Brighter Teeth And Healthy
Here we are going to list some elements to maintain brighter teeth and helps to preserve natural whitening element of teeth:
- Baking Soda: Baking Soda is chemically known as Sodium Bicarbonate. It acts as a cleansing element for teeth and helps to make it strong. It also acts as plaque removal of the teeth. We can use baking soda at home by making paste by mixing it with water and use directly in our teeth. Due to its cleansing feature it is used while manufacturing toothpastes. This is the natural way to keep teeth healthy and white.
- Fruits: Some of the fruits like strawberries, apples, oranges, lemon etc helps to produce mire saliva in our mouth. The saliva produced in our mouth acts as a cleansing reagent and it also helps to maintain our teeth being whiter and brighter. So this is also natural way to keep teeth healthy and white.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Hydrogen Peroxide is one of the mouth cleansing reagent which helps to clean mouth, makes it fresh and also helps to maintain the mouth odors. Due to its cleansing properties it is basically used in most of the toothpaste and mouth cleansing liquid or paste. We can use hydrogen peroxide elements like paste of orange and lemon peels in our teeth as natural hydrogen peroxide to maintain clean mouth and brighter teeth. So using this is also one of the natural way to keep teeth healthy and white.
Besides the particular natural way or elements we should maintain good healthy habits to preserve the whitening element of our teeth. Healthy habits to maintain oral health includes following procedures:
- We should Brush our teeth regularly
- Avoid the drinks containing caffeine
- Avoid chewing tobacco and smoking cigarette
- Rinse your mouth with warm water or mouth cleansing liquid after eating chocolates and other junk foods